Jensen looks like a disappointed parent.
when someone “jokingly” steals food from your plate
Mark my words. This will happen. Someday. Could even be next year but someday Dylan will take home an Oscar because he’s amazing. AMAZING.
No bells or whistles this time around. I told myself when I started doing these that I’d do one for each episode left in the season and I just really want to see that through. There’s only 4 more episodes left in the season, anyway. I’m in too deep to stop now!
- One person is getting a beacon hills lacrosse hoodie
- Any size any character
- Shipped anywhere
- Posey wore one I gave him once. It was pretty neat. You can be just like Scott McCall if you want
- That’s not relevant to the giveaway I just like to remember it because it makes me the happiest
- One like, one reblog to enter. That’s it. Don’t abuse it. It’ll break the notes and then I’ll be upset with you.
- Winner is chosen via random number generator.
- Giveaway is over MONDAY, MARCH 3rd. AT 11:30 EST.
- You guys all know how this works by now I’m sure. Sorry again for my spam. 4 more weeks of this before I’ll stop doing them weekly (maybe.)
Hello friends this is over tonight
What is with the look on his face he’s like “Somewhere in the world, somebody is misquoting Shakespeare. I can sense it.”
Man I feel really bad for the Tumblr Staff because I bet they aimed for Tumblr to be a cool, suavé, photographic place for artists but in reality it’s made up of hormonal teenagers who obsess over gay fictional characters, and can’t even handle the reblog button turning green to teal
plot twist: benedict cumberbatch wins the oscar for most phtobombs at his first oscars
he did it. he actually did it
TMI/TID meme: 7 relationships » Magnus Bane & Alec Lightwood [1/7]
“Still I pictured having you for fifty, sixty more years. I thought I might be ready then to let you go. But it’s you, and I realize now that I won’t be anymore ready to lose you then than I am right now. Which is not at all.”
lets be honest, if tom hiddleston was there, he would have paid for the pizza
And handed it out, along with the napkins and paper plates, then asked if anyone needed a drink and would then clean up afterwards.